Our 2017-18 Leadership Team
Jen Hansen, Chair
OPEN ROLE, Co-Chair
Julie Fialkow, Treasurer
Michelle Carbeau, Co-Treasurer
What is S.O.S?
The Southborough Organization for Schools (S.O.S.)
- Is a non-profit organization (501c3 designation) made up of dedicated parents of children enrolled in the Southborough K-8 schools
- Is committed to working along with the staff and community to enhance the learning experience of our children.
- Promotes teacher/parent and home/school/community relations and communications
- Supports the values of this school system
- Assists the schools by providing funding as well as organizing cultural and enrichment programs, field trips and special events
- Each school has its own SOS organization, operating under the umbrella of General SOS